Welcome to Agemba
The tools Agemba offers will help you get a top-down overview of your agile projects. It assists you in the process from the first high-level draft planning to the refinement into smaller manageable tasks in the sprint backlog.
The Storymap Tree (Read More)
Most data entities in Agemba are organised in the Storymap Tree. The tree structure makes it possible to start from the top and add more fine-grained details later in the process.
One perspective is the product way to look at data. “Which functionalities do we want to include and what are the user stories for these?”
For this perspective, the Storymap or Outline views is ideal.
Another perspective is to focus on timelines and activities. “How do we reach our goals and in which order?”
For which the Roadmap view is ideal.
How to get started?
- Get to know the Main Menu (Read More).
- Create Circles (aka projects) and relations between Circles (Read More).
- Create Teams (Read More) and invite Users (Read More).
- Initiate the high-level planning in Roadmap (Read More).
- Break down your project in the Storymap and work with refining user stories (Read More).
- Planning of Releases and Sprints in Product Backlog (Read More).
Product Backlog vs. Storymap Tree
In Scrum terminology, the Product Backlog is an ordered list of everything that is known to be needed in the product. Product Backlog refinement is the act of adding detail, estimates, and order to items in the Product Backlog.
In Agemba you can refine and add details in different views (Storymap, Outline etc.). In all views you can open a modal window for an entity (epic etc.) by double-clicking on an item. In the entity’s modal window, you can enter the user story and set business value estimates and effort time. If the entity can have children, you can add these.