Welcome to Agemba – Freebie Version
The Agemba tools will help you get a top-down overview of your agile projects. It assists you in the process from the first high-level draft planning to the refinement into smaller manageable tasks in the sprint backlog.
The Storymap Tree (Read More)
Most data entities in Agemba are organised in the Storymap Tree. The tree structure makes it possible to start from the top and add more fine-grained details later in the process.
One perspective is the product way to look at data. “Which functionalities do we want to include and what are the user stories for these?”
Another perspective is to focus on timelines and activities. “How do we reach our goals and in which order?”
How to get started?
- Get to know the Main Menu (Read More).
- Break down your project in the Storymap (Read More).
- Initiate the high-level planning in Roadmap (Read More).
- Planning Releases in the Product Backlog (Read More).
Extended functionality in FULL Version?
In the freebie version you can work with a single project (aka circle) and invite a limited . In the full version of agemba you have the extended functionality:
- Create multiple Agemba Circles and relations between Circles (Read More).
- Create Teams (Read More) and invite more Users (Read More).
- Work with issue and idea tracking
- More detailed planning in sprints
To update to a full version please contact the support team